The Executive Leadership Center
The Executive Leadership Center is pleased to serve as your partner in creating value for your executives. We provide cutting‑edge, customized curricula for organizations large and small. Each leadership program is designed specifically to help your executives build skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately.
Taught by School of Management senior faculty, Executive Education programs include the functional disciplines of business - Accounting, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy - always taught from a holistic perspective.
Located within the School of Management, the Executive Leadership Center offers high-tech classrooms, team rooms, dining facilities, lounges, and conference facilities for the exclusive use of our executive clients.
At Boston University, we focus on delivering exceptional outcomes for you, inside and outside the classroom:
- Our faculty includes distinguished scholars, dynamic teachers, and seasoned real world practitioners from business.
- Our curriculum is rigorous and designed to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- We specialize in managing disruption, innovation, and change, and in teaching how the Networked Economy has fundamentally changed business.
- Our participants come from all over the world, bringing diverse educational and cultural backgrounds and work experiences.
- The city of Boston provides an outstanding backdrop as a leading center for high technology, health care, and entrepreneurship.
- The 2011 Financial Times Executive Education survey ranked BU Executive Education 3rd in the United States and 8th in the world.
Kenneth W. Freeman
Allen Questrom Professor and Dean
Boston University School of Management